Data Processing Clerk / Warehouse Operator
Scope & Influence
The Quality Auditor reports to the Departmental Quality Supervisor:
- Enter customer credits in SPM / DLX / Compass.
- Order office supplies or shop supplies as required.
- Authorized to complete any/all Dealer orders from start to finish with the exception that all irregularities must be modified or addressed by a Supervisor or other authorized personnel.
- Authorized to complete the put-away process of inbound material with the exception of irregularities must be modified or addressed by a Supervisor or other authorized personnel.
Your primary Role will be that of a Data Processing Clerk with the following responsibilities:
- Print and prepare dealer orders for processing.
- Communicate with the dealer network regarding carrier changes.
- Provide dealer network with assistance tracing lost shipments.
- Process customer credits in a timely and efficient manner.
- Report customer feedback to management, including any sign of customer dissatisfaction.
- Participate in quality and environmental programs.
- Assist with coordinating inbound deliveries.
- Maintain SDS files for all parts and in-house products.
- Participate in the VPS and 5S programs.
- Assist management with warehouse initiatives.
- Assist visitors with required PPE prior to warehouse entry.
- Maintain cleanliness of the offices, break room, media storage and pack/stock stations.
- Responsible for the picking and completion of Dealer orders in a safe and timely manner.
- Responsible for the put-away of inbound material according to prescribed procedures while meeting benchmarks set by management and the company.
- Ensure all orders are completed with quality as a constant objective - work towards zero errors.
- Participate in all initiatives such as the Volvo Group Attitude Survey, Idea Generation & VPS.
- Adhering to all work rules and rules of conduct set by management and the company.
- Adhere to established punctuality and attendance standards.
- Regularly meet multiple deadlines while handling emergency requests in a timely manner.
- Must be flexible to work any shift and be available to work overtime on an as needed basis including but not limited to nights, weekends and holidays.
- Complies with company rules and policies and follows instructions from management personnel
- High School Diploma or G.E.D
- Prefer minimum two years secretarial/administrative office experience.
- 3 to 6 months of related material handling experience or training preferred
- Knowledge of general office procedures and inventory control concepts.
- Good communication skills and ability to work under minimal amount of supervision.
- PC training in MS Office programs such as, Word, Excel, Power Point, Etc.
- Prefer Associate Degree in Business Management or 1 year related experience.
- Ability to pass a basic skills test to include reading and mathematics.
- Ability to carry out instructions according to established procedures.
- Ability to work overtime on an as needed basis.
- Regularly required to reach with arms and hands.
- Required to stand, walk and use hands to handle tools/controls.
- Required to sit, climb, balance and crouch.
- Required to be able to lift 70lbs.
- Specific vision and hearing abilities required.
- Required to work at heights up to 25 feet, on raised platform equipment
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses all production of the Group’s engines and transmissions, as well as all production of Volvo, Renault and Mack trucks. The organization is responsible for spare parts supplies to the Group's customers as well as for designing, operating and optimizing logistics and supply chain for all brands, production facilities and distribution centers where the Volvo Group operates. In Volvo Group Trucks Operations you will be part of a diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.