Order to Cash Junior Accountant/Accountant with English
So what you will be doing?
As a Junior Accountant/ Accountant you will join the group of committed individuals who treat accountancy as an adventure and do their best to meet customer satisfaction! You will be part of these initiatives, so in other words, you will:
- Register incoming and outgoing payments from customers
- Contact customers or local business to clarify the details of the incoming payments
- Contact customers or local business to follow up on unpaid invoices
- Analyze documentation and keep the dialogue with different stakeholders
- Issuing outgoing invoices
- Participate in the month end closing process
And who are you?
- You have the interest to work in accountancy
- You are good in English - written and spoken
- You think of and as our customer
- You have an eye for details
- You are familiar with basic Excel’s formulas
- You have genuine understanding of how much important it is to have fun at work
What makes us special? /How we can contribute to your development?
You will work in partnership with professionals who are eager to share their knowledge with you.
In a collaborative environment, Swedish organizational culture you will be responsible for challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology. You will be offered a comprehensive introduction training package and mentor who will guide you at the beginning of your adventure with accountancy! Moreover you work in a friendly workplace: modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, lunch rooms, sport/leisure area (football, basketball, tenis).
Volvo Group Finance contributes to realizing the vision of the Volvo Group by developing and providing a wide range of expert services from financial planning to accounting, business controlling, M&As, real estate services, financial reporting and investor relations. With Volvo Group Finance you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.