Provide knowledge and expertise in talent acquisition including candidate attraction and selection, and recruitment techniques
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
In close cooperation with Hiring Manager and/or HRBP, the recruiter should drive the process to attract talents and fill the position in a given timeframe. The responsibilities include:
- Source and identify qualified candidates through various sourcing channels
- Pre-screen and validate candidates based on requisition requirements
- Identify and qualify possible candidates to build a robust talent pipeline for both current and future positions
- Pre-screen and shortlist potential candidates as requested by the business
- Where applicable, administer and conduct assessments; serve as an advisor to Hiring Manager and HRBP on candidate preferences, and developmental areas related to the requirements
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or Equivalent strongly preferred or equivalent experience required
- 4+ years’ experience with full lifecycle recruiting for management, exempt and non-exempt positions.
- Experience working in a global organization preferred.
- Ability to work in a team environment, manage multiple clients, and provide consultative services throughout the process.
- Strong communication and soft skills.
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
- Ability to work independently with some supervision.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems;
- Gather and analyze information skillfully.
- Professional in dealing with daily tasks.
- Full cycle recruitment experience.
- Proven experience sourcing candidates utilizing social media and other passive sourcing channels.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices. Proficiency in applicant tracking system.
Volvo Group Human Resources contributes to realizing the vision of the Volvo Group by driving the development of a global team of high performing people to meet the Group’s business needs, and by delivering training and development through Volvo Group University and HR administration and support through HR Services. With Volvo Group Human Resources you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.