HR Specialist – Internship with French
Sound familiar? If this is you, then we are here to help you, so read on!
We are looking for students and undergraduates who are available to work at least 20 hours a week and would like to stay with us for at least 4 months. Some work experience will be an advantage, but it is not a must – if you want to learn, and you’re a great communicator and team player, then you’re who we’re looking for! If you speak English and have even basic knowledge of French, then what are you waiting for?!
What will you do?
• Support with Volvo’s employees’ personalized requests, providing information using resources on-hand and follow up, whilst securing confidentiality in handling HR data
• Put your knowledge and skills into practice and practice your time management
• Be an active member of our team and company culture, taking your communication skills to the next level
• Contribute to internal processes with Volvo’s Best Practices in mind
What will you learn?
• How HR works and is organized in a multinational organization
• How to use SAP HR
• What “customer focus” and “team work” look like on a daily basis
• Real-life business savoir-vivre
What do we offer?
• Buddy and mentor – someone who will help you to find your way in our company
• Flexible contract – fit your study and working hours around each other
• Swedish company culture – relaxed, friendly and respectful working environment
• Hands-on experience with stakeholders which will set you up for a career in HR
Volvo Group Human Resources contributes to realizing the vision of Volvo Group by driving the development of a global team of high performing people. The Volvo Group University, which delivers training and development and HR Services, that deliver HR administration and support are also part of the Group HR organization. With Volvo Group HR you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.