Qlik Sense Developer
The position is for the role of QLIKSENSE Developer within Shared IT Services.
Shared IT Services manages and develops a set of competence centers and hosts a global IT consulting organization essential to ensure the overall efficiency of Volvo Group IT Services.
Minimum Years of Experience Required
- 4-6 Years with hands on experience as developer in Mandatory Skillsets.
- Developing, enhancing, re-engineering, maintaining and supporting QlikView / Qlik Sense applications.
- Design, construct, and integrate QlikView / Qlik Sense solutions
- Responsible for the development, testing, and deployment of Qlikview / Qlik Sense applications.
- Gather a deep understanding of business needs and translate into QlikView / Qlik Sense technology solutions.
ØMandatory Technical Skills:
- QlikView / Qlik Sense – 3+ years working with QlikView 11 / Qlik Sense 3 or higher creating visuals, building dashboards, rapid prototyping and customization to meet needs of end users
- Solid gathering, design, coding, testing and debugging skills
- Experience with QlikView / Qlik Sense Server setup, configuration and administration in a clustered environment.
- Experience with scripting and reporting
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to tune data loads and QlikView / Qlik Sense applications for efficient performance
- Well versed with hierarchical data
- SQL experience
ØGood to Have Technical Skills:
- Experience with other business intelligence tools
- Data Warehouse and Data Modeling experience a plus
ØMandatory Soft Skills:
- Independent , Self Driven, and Takes Ownership to drive deliveries
- Ability to technically guide and support team members within area of responsibility
- Good Presentation and Communication skills.
- Ability to Coach and Mentor team members.
- Organized approach for driving activities and tasks associated
- Flexible to work in Maintenance as well as Development Projects
- Functional Designation - Application Developer Specialist IT B.
- Local Title – Software Engineer
- JobCode – 50567755
- JobLevel – JL4
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.