- Punctuality and daily attendance
- Operate various production equipment including, but not limited to, air-operated hand-held fastener torqueing tools, multi-spindle torqueing tools, bridge cranes, manipulators, special assembly fixtures, leak-test equipment, and quality checking tools
- Inspect material for conformance to specifications
- Keep work area clean, neat, and orderly
- Demonstrate the ability to perform in a team environment
- Housekeeping of areas other than immediate work station
- Performs other duties, tasks, and responsibilities as assigned by management to support Volvo Penta goals and objectives
- Must have basic math skills
- Requires the ability to read, write, and follow instructions both written and spoken
- Must be able to participate in a team-spirited atmosphere
- An assembler must be able to bend to pick up parts weighing up to 60 lbs. (heavy-lifting jobs); 15 lbs. (all other jobs) and then turn around and assemble them to the product on a repetitive basis
- A full range of vision and hand/foot coordination is required to operate equipment
- Requires on-the-job training
- Requires the ability to stand, walk, bend, and reach
With Volvo Penta, a world-leading supplier of engines and complete drive systems for marine and industrial applications, you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who works with passion, trust each other and embraces change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.