Technical Product Specialist (m/f/d) Electronic and Assist Systems
People and great teamwork build our organization. We believe in the advantage of diversity and live global cooperation.
Do you want to participate in building the world we want to live in?
Volvo Construction Equipment Germany in Konz is seeking
Technical Product Specialist
Electronic and Assist Systems (m/f/div)
In this position, you will solve technical machine problems and secure the machine uptime for our customers. You will be part of our team of technicians and engineers who work together with our dealer support, the regional technical support and our development engineers.
Take your chance to become the expert of electronic and assist systems!
You will …
- Support dealer mechanics globally with analytical failure search. If needed with development tools
- Support within our case handling system, via telephone, email, remote access or if needed one site.
- Maintain our knowledge bank with support information
- Initiate and conduct activities for product maintenance and quality improvement
You have …
- University degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics or equivalent
- Solid knowledge in development and implementation of electrical and electronic components.
- Knowledge in development and maintenance of software
- Knowledge and experience in construction machine application and surveying at a job site.
- Customer support mind-set
- High skills in communication and presentation for self-confident collaboration with customers, dealer mechanics and development engineers.
- Ability to travel
- Fluent English language skills(verbally and written) - French language skills are a benefit
Entry-level professionals are just as welcome as experienced specialists
We offer an interesting, diversified and challenging position, good contractual conditions, flexible working models and a professional environment where you will have the opportunity for personal growth. Trust, Passion, Change, Performance and Customer Success are our values.
If you are a person, that is service minded, positive, flexible, durable, analytical and self-esteemed then we are sure that you will be a great benefit to us. We will work on your individual development if not all of the described knowledge points are met.
Please apply immediately because we are processing applications as soon as they arrive.
We look forward to getting to know you!
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.