Service Sales Manager – Middle East, Egypt & CIS
The purpose of the role is to coach, support and drive service sales in Middle East, Egypt & CIS through importers / market companies by focusing on quality excellence, driving soft sales, maintenance contracts, on-line services, technical support, warranty and telematics support with an aim to achieve customer success and market development.
- Develop and implement actions in the area of service market to meet objectives as per business plan
- Set up targets, KPI's and action plans for importers and key customers and follow up
- Drive the soft sales to ensure year on year growth including support for private importers and improve sales & parts penetration to customers
- Manage the commercial development of soft offerings (Service contracts, Telematics etc), promote and market their use in the identified market, assist in tenders and monitoring health of soft portfolio in terms of profitability etc.
- Customer meets at Regular Intervals, Record, Monitor, Track actions
- Customer complaint management – Product & Commercial
- Quarterly Business Review Meet (BRM)
- Single point of contact for markets / importers in the specified territory
- Parts availability – Ensuring / monitoring
- VOR Management – percentage vehicles off road – Support to ensure vehicle uptime
- Competence development follow up – Retail – Training / Skill assessment / BKT / OEM training etc.
- Importer / dealer audits of Service parameters including infrastructure, process adherence, service contracts etc.
- Customized support to sales deals
- Tender excellence support & related activities to STU’s
- Participation in events
- Campaign planning, implementation, tracking and monitoring for completion
- Ensure that regional quality costs are kept to a minimum and reporting regionally on warranty analysis results
- Follow up and maintain Bus Technical goodwill budgets within each of the markets
- Technical and warranty support in the identified markets
- Study Product quality issues & report for corrective action
- Plan & support new product introductions, Monitoring etc
- Supplier co-ordination for field complaints
- Participating in Technical Forum’s Viz. DQT to raise field issues
- Coordinate reporting of all areas related to Service market
- Customer meeting – status / Actions / customer wise initiatives etc.
- Monthly / Weekly activity Reporting
- Competitor feedback - Activity / Product / Performance
- BRM / QRM reporting of respective area’s
- CSI – Monitoring, Tracking, Action plan
- Services sales and margin.
- KPIs on parts availability, Sales, per vehicle parts consumption
- Warranty, TGW, CGW and quality budgets monitoring and tracking
- Quality KPIs (campaign completion, Unhappy to Happy lead-time…)
- Profitability of soft products portfolio
- Degree in Engineering
- Qualified Mechanical/technical Ability
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar industry
- Ability to communicate in Arabic will have preference
- Understanding of Bus Industry,
- Customer Operational requirements
- Technical knowledge
- Process approach
- Business operational requirements
- Knowledge of Automobile Industry & body
- Technical knowledge and product knowledge - service and parts
- Knowledge of Key Industry drivers
- Knowledge on bus body related aspects
- Product knowledge / trouble shooting / Demonstrating etc.
- Ability to plan and implement procedures to reach target goals and objectives.
- Understanding of cultural diversity and culture management skillsss
- Organizational and People management skills.
- Good understanding of bus products in general and in particular the Volvo bus product.
- Understanding of the passenger transport industry.
- Customer mindset / Customer focus / Customer handling
- Managing importers / large dealerships handling
- Analytical skills, Planning, Standing alone, Action oriented
- Peer relationship
- Integrity & trust
- Standing alone, action oriented
- Team building, Communication, Analytical ability, Negotiation skills
Within guidelines determined by Volvo Bus Corporation and as per the Authorization Policy for Business Region International and MEAC.
Volvo Buses, is driven by a purpose to ensure that millions of people reach their travel destination every day. Reliably, safely and with respect for the environment. We want to make a difference, being pioneers of sustainable transport solutions of the future. We want to be there for our customers providing uptime and reliability, all over the world every day. Volvo Buses is leading the biggest technology shift in public transport in decades with our electromobility offer. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.