Senior IT Business Analyst
Volvo Group IT in Wroclaw is looking for candidate for the Senior IT Business Analyst position in Document Management department in Center of Excellence.
As Senior IT Business Analyst you will be acting as a liaison among IT and business stakeholders across all TD/BAs contributing in creation of document management solutions.
You will be involved in one or several of following activities: pre-studies, concept modeling and design, requirements elicitation, end user studies, process definitions and requirements management of IT solutions.
- Handle customer contact to conduct requirements elicitation
- Prepare and present proposals of new and existing solutions
- Perform end user studies and end user evaluation to secure that important user needs are met with the prototype or working solution
- Perform prototyping, which is designed to meet user needs and goals
- Responsible for securing that the requirements can be understood by both Business and IT, and used by application development team.
- Organizing and leading User Acceptance Demo and User Acceptance Test meetings
- Support prioritization of scope based on end user needs and business value
- Initiate communication channels for end users to ensure that everyone working with the solution understands for whom the solution is created and their needs
- Support the consistency with global processes and application use
- Propose changes that make the software product more efficient and reduce operation or maintenance cost
- Continuously work to improve existing ways of working
- Facilitate workshops locally or globally
- Confident and strong communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem solving mindset
- Excellent team player
- Ability to run meetings and workshops
- Good documentation skills
- Software development and maintenance experience as developer will be a plus
What makes us special?
- Collaborative and friendly environment
- Wide scope of solutions
- Many business partners in all TD/BAs
- Responsible and challenging tasks
- Access to the latest tools and technologies
- Partnership with professionals
- International projects in company with certain recognition on the market
- Comprehensive introduction training package
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.