Digital Aftermarket Business Director
Volvo Penta is a world-leading supplier of engines and complete drive systems for marine and industrial applications. We are currently building a new e-commerce organization and is looking for a Digital Aftermarket Business Director to drive and lead our e-commerce solution.
We have a 10-year history in global digital aftermarket sales through the volvopentashop.com, targeting dealers as well as end-customers. We are currently developing our next generation digital sales channel and are building a business driving team to drive our e-commerce.
What you will do
As Digital Aftermarket Business Director, you will take the lead in driving the new Volvo Penta e-commerce, focusing on aftermarket products and services. You will lead a team of engaged and high performing people. You will have a direct impact on Volvo Penta’s digital sales success going forward, with main responsibilities:
- Develop and implement the global e-commerce and digital business strategy at Volvo Penta
- Lead the e-commerce business team and secure involvement from all stakeholders
- Drive internal and external e-commerce business transformation for the aftermarket with a strong focus on customer experience
- Develop e-commerce in close cooperation with multiple stakeholders throughout the whole organization
Who you are
You are a leading professional within e-commerce. A driving force with strong business acumen and great networking skills. You make business happen through your excellent communication skills as well as your ability to influence and involve.
We believe you have:
- Experience in developing a global e-commerce into a successful business
- Strategic and visionary mindset
- Experience with digitalization and e-commerce transformation
- Customer focus
- Good communication skills, you are a team player and now how to lead a team
- Ability to travel
- Proven track record of e-commerce business development
- University degree in relevant field
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
Kenneth Norlén, Senior Vice President, Global Aftermarket +46 31 686405
Christina Backman, Vice President Global Aftermarket Logistics, Tel + 46 739 021647
With Volvo Penta, a world-leading supplier of engines and complete drive systems for marine and industrial applications, you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who works with passion, trust each other and embraces change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.