LCV or HGV Technician
Mon - Fri 44 hours working 8am to 6pm Mon-Thurs and Fri a 5pm finish. plus alternate Saturday mornings
Excellent pay + overtime paid at time and a half above 44 hours and for Saturday mornings.
We are looking for a qualified HGV Technician who has also gained skills and experience in electrical fitting to focus on the Accessories Fitting of Cameras, Light Bars, Hazard Beacons, PDI's, Buzzers etc
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Diagnosis and repair of vehicles
- Electrical fitting of accessories
- Carrying out pre-Mot vehicles inspections to a high standard
- Servicing of vehicles to a high standard
- Participation in call out and breakdown rota
- Ability to use diagnostic equipment
- Carry out scheduled safety inspections and report any rectifications required
- Complete job cards clearly and accurately
Essential Qualifications and Knowledge
- C&G or NVQ3 Vehicle Technician qualification
- Electrical and Mechanical skills and experience
- Good understanding of H&S issues in a workshop environment
- Clean Driving Licence – HGV would be an advantage
- 25 days rising with service.
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare Scheme
- Employee discounts across retailers, cinemas, ++++
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discount on Renault and Volvo cars
Renault Truck Commercials Ltd is an equal opportunity employer
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Since 1894, Renault Trucks supplies transport professionals with robust tools and robust relationships. The vehicles (from 2.8 to 120 tons) and services offering is adapted to different transport applications and contribute to reduce customers’ operational costs.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.