ACCOUNTANT (ACCOUNT PAYABLE AREA)
- Receiving and booking supplier invoices
- Verifying vendor accounts by reconciling statements and related transactions
- Supporting Accounting Services in India in the supplier payment process
- Maintaining vendor files archive
- Managing petty cash according to Volvo internal guidelines
- Paying employees by receiving and verifying expense reports on Credit Card transactions
- Corresponding with vendors and responding to inquiries
- Managing month end closing process interacting with others department and booking relevant needed accruals
- Supporting audit process with relevant requested documentation
- Supporting and collaborate with others local department in the account payable area
- Collaborating with all other accounting team
- Continuously improve and optimize systems, processes and procedures
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or High Scholl Degree in Accounting
- Experience in accounting at least 1 year is preferable
- Have experience in ERP system, SAP is very preferable
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel skills most required
- Hard working, managing stress and strict deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively as a member of multi-departmental and cross-functional teams
- Ability to work in a changing environment and international team
- Proficiency in the English language is required
You will be part of passionate teams with a global, open and collaborative mind-set. You will experience a culture that empowers people.
Renault Trucks is part of the Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under brands such as Volvo, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus and Volvo Penta.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.