Global Super User, Digital Aftermarket business
Do you want to be a part of a new e-commerce team and build and develop our digital sales to new levels?
Volvo Penta is a world-leading supplier of engines and complete drive systems for marine and industrial applications. We are currently building a new e-commerce organization and looking for a Global Super User.
We have a 10-year history in global digital aftermarket sales through the volvopentashop.com, targeting dealers as well as end-customers. We are currently developing our next generation digital sales channel and are building a business driving team to drive our e-commerce.
What you will do
As Global Super User for Volvo Penta’s e-commerce, you will be part of an agile team of dedicated people with a strong digital business focus. You will ensure that the e-commerce is utilized, optimized and successful in local markets.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Lead the global key user network
- Roll out features and functions developed in planned releases
- Collect and structure market and customer requirements
- Coordinate global communication and marketing activities through the key user network
You engage and energize people and organizations through your great communication skills and drive for change.
We believe you are:
- A professional that has previously worked with e-commerce and/or digital applications in a global setting
- A person that can bridge cultures and languages
- Business result driven – you love to see an idea go from the drawing board to being implemented in a global organization
- A recognized and engaged communicator and change driver
- A structured person with good administrative skills
- Experience in e-commerce and/or digital channels
- Experienced in marketing, communication and change management
- Experienced in working as well as leading in global matrix organizations
- Fluent in English, written as well as spoken
Kenneth Norlén, Senior Vice President, Global Aftermarket +46 31 686405
Christina Backman, Vice President Global Aftermarket Logistics, + 46 739 021647
With Volvo Penta, a world-leading supplier of engines and complete drive systems for marine and industrial applications, you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who works with passion, trust each other and embraces change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.