- Total responsibility for all in-house projects related to the production control system.
- Maintenance of Process computer systems.
- The Manufacturing Technician (MT), serves in support of Production, Maintenance and Facilities.
- The MT is the technical expert for the area or function to which they are assigned.
- The MT works on such functions as setting equipment standards, specifying new equipment, project advisor and project oversight.
- The MT is responsible for making sure all document changes are reviewed with the appropriate personnel.
- The MT helps train the hourly personnel in their area.
- The MT participates in reliability teams and other improvement processes as required.
- The MT is responsible for troubleshooting support on electrical and mechanical equipment in the facility including, robots, PLC, drives, gear reductions, conveyors, fill equipment, hoists, ovens and environmental systems, etc.
- Associate in Applied Science in Instrumentation, Electrical or Industrial Electricity with at least two years relevant experience.
- Proficient in PLC programming, troubleshooting and debugging, prefer Allen Bradley.
- Proficient in Variable Frequency Drives, application, installation and troubleshooting.
- Must have knowledge of general mechanical systems and their operation and maintenance.
- Must have knowledge of plant and equipment electrical, pneumatic and mechanical drawings.
- Knowledge of AutoCad, Microsoft Excel, Word Project or other software a plus
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses all production of the Group’s engines and transmissions, as well as all production of Volvo, Renault and Mack trucks. The organization is responsible for spare parts supplies to the Group's customers as well as for designing, operating and optimizing logistics and supply chain for all brands, production facilities and distribution centers where the Volvo Group operates. In Volvo Group Trucks Operations you will be part of a diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.