New Trucks Sales Representative
UD Trucks is growing! It has never been a better time to join the UD Trucks Sales team with the upcoming expansion of the Heavy Duty Quon product range. A new Medium Duty UD Trucks product range will soon also be launched to the Australian market. Our UD New Trucks Sales team are on the look out for passionate Sales professionals from the automotive sector to join our team.
As Sales Representative you will be responsible for obtaining optimum market penetration of new vehicles, driven to retain expected profit levels while maintaining and increasing the current customer base. The position will represent the Newcastle region for the brand as well as managing allocated National Fleet accounts.
If you are Sales Representative who is committed to providing a premium customer experience and looking to grow your career within a globally recognised company, contact us today.
About the role:
- Make regular contact with current customers and maintain ongoing business relationships while establishing new customers.
- Achieve, as minimum, targets of unit sales, margin & increase market share through customer prospecting and product diversification.
- Accurately appraise trade-ins.
- Increase sales of new trucks.
- Ensure that vehicle specifications meet customer, operational and legislative requirements.
- Complete CRM prospecting requirements and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Communicate and cooperate with other dealerships, to secure sales for the company.
- Maintain up-to-date product knowledge
- Promote a total offer solution by offering company quality service and spare parts with every sales.
- Previous sales experience.
- Product or industry knowledge and experience is beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Great interpersonal skills with proven ability to maintain strong relationships.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, and the ability to pick up new system quickly.
- Strong initiative with great problem solving skills.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Self-motivated, reliable, honest and trustworthy.
- Extensive travel across the region will be required
- Valid and clean Heavy Vehicle & Car Drivers Licence.
- Competitive remuneration package, including company vehicle and sales incentives
- Additional superannuation payments
- Career development with Global prospects
- Employee benefits and discounts from a large selection of Retailers
- Supportive and family-friendly team culture focused on diversity and equality
- A strong commitment to safety, quality and service
- Discounted Private Health Insurance & Dental
Volvo Group Australia are proud of our inclusive work environment which promotes a supportive energy, and encourages individual growth to create strong teams. We are committed to forming a workforce which reflects the exceptionally diverse customers we serve, and encourage applications from all backgrounds.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.