Customer Support Manager
Nova Bus, a member of the Volvo Group, is currently looking for a Customer Support Manager, a key position in our engineering department.
WHAT IS EXPECTED :
The Customer Support Manager develops and maintains a strong customer relationship across all levels within the customer organization. He provides technical support to customer personnel in a fast paced environment combined with high customer expectations.
YOUR ADVANTAGES :
- Outstanding opportunity to be a part of a great organization
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Company recognized worldwide for the quality of its products
- Innovative and forward-looking team
WHAT YOU NEED :
• Bachelor’s degree in electrical, electrical technology, mechanical or electromechanical engineering, or other relevant training
• A minimum of 5 years of hands on and technical experience in the automotive industry, preferably related to bus maintenance and repair
• Excellent analytical skills, strong customer focus and a positive attitude are key requirements
• Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, specifically Powerpoint and Excel
Send us your resume at email@example.com
Apply directly online via this link.
To see the many career opportunities we offer, visit www.novabus.com
Nova Bus: bring your city to life
Performance | Trust | Customer success | Change | Passion
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Buses, is driven by a purpose to ensure that millions of people reach their travel destination every day. Reliably, safely and with respect for the environment. We want to make a difference, being pioneers of sustainable transport solutions of the future. We want to be there for our customers providing uptime and reliability, all over the world every day. Volvo Buses is leading the biggest technology shift in public transport in decades with our electromobility offer. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.