Business Controller, Global Aftermarket
In this position you will have an important role to manage the monthly-end closing for the business unit Global Aftermarket. You work closely to the departments group managers with cost control and represent the function in different financial matters to central finance.
We assume you have great potential and will move on to a next position after a few years, but then as a further skilled business controller with insight in aftermarket, customer support, project management, logistics, connectivity, pricing and dealer development!
This position is located at Volvo Pentas HQ in Lundby, Gothenburg, Sweden. Your position is hosted in the function Business Control & Pricing, but your scope of responsibility cover the whole Global Aftermarket were we are about 110 employees. The function is deeply involved in the interesting transformation journey Volvo Penta are doing into digitalization and electromobility.
- Responsible for month-end closing reporting for GLAM
- Compile quarterly estimate through dialogue with each department
- Yearly business plan and financial panning
- Financial support to the different line functions
- Manage monthly KPI reporting (financial and process)
- Act as Super User for the Financial Data Warehouse (GDW)
- Support and participate in projects related to Aftermarket Sales
- University degree in Finance or equivalent
- +3 year’s controller and/or accounting experience
- Knowledge in SAP R3 is expected; experience of Essbase is an advantage
- Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in English, both orally and written, and preferably Swedish
- Strong analytical skills and a proactive approach is essential
- Passion for improvement and continuous development
- True team player with ability to establish strong stakeholder relations
- Introduction, training and mentor support
- Work environment consistently scores high in employee surveys
- A broad business scope within aftermarket, providing a big opportunity to develop professionally
- Responsible and challenging tasks in a company undergoing a transformation journey
For further information, please contact:
Per Järlebratt, Vice President Business Control & Pricing Aftermarket, Phone: +46 31 322 7131
With Volvo Penta, a world-leading supplier of engines and complete drive systems for marine and industrial applications, you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who works with passion, trust each other and embraces change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.