Role (Purpose of the job)
- Liaise with global business controller team to understand the working requirement, logic behind and fulfill the demand.
- Support CN’s business controller work based on global instruction.
- Support CN business finance work including DA review.
- Support CN provision review, GP payment review and invoice collection.
- Support South region credit control and business control.
- Support CN sales support team process review.
- Consolidate and create necessary financial reports for management review.
- Support CN operations and drive finance deliverables.
- Timely communication with global BC team as the main focal of Sales Area China, raise questions and resolve the problems if any.
- Understand the methodology of vehicle SCS and group allocation and forecast the amount.
- CN deal analysis review and follow up if anything unusual.
- Involve in the CN sales support team process review and provide necessary support.
- Support CN truck related provision/payment check and review, follow up on the long aging items with operations.
- CN South region credit control support and support operation’s request.
- Work with Accounting share service team to ensure accounting book is clean.
- Coordinate internal and external audits and follow up actions.
- Back up other colleagues.
- Prepare Ad hoc reports.
Main competence requirements
- More than 5 years accounting and finance controlling experience.
- Experience from working in MNC is a plus.
- Working in accounting firm as an auditor is a plus.
Education and Skill
- Bachelor degree in accounting/finance
- Proven skills in business control and accounting
- Very fluent in writing, reading and oral in English and Chinese.
- Proficient user of MS Office package.
- Analytical and strategic thinking skill
- Solid time and deadline management skill
- Solid interpersonal skill
- Excellent communication skill
- Different stakeholder management skill
- Attention to detail to ensure delivery quality
- Good team player and driver for improvement
- Proactive, self-motivated and enthusiastic.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.