Working a rotating shift covering earlies/lates
Early shift - 0600hrs to 1430hrs
Late shift - 1400hrs to 2230hrs
Working for a top brand like Volvo gives you stability, good rates of pay along with a personalised training scheme and future progression.
We are looking for a highly motivated and encouraging Supervisor, ideally time served as a HGV Technician, to supervise a shift. Your role will be to ensure the team carry out repairs in a timely manner, following proper processes. You will be organising extra cover for shifts when required, as well as signing off job cards and e-services ensuring all work is documented, challenging Technicians when required.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Significant experience of working as a Technician within the motor vehicle industry.
- Good knowledge of VOSA requirements and MOT testers manual.
- Knowledge of workshop KPI’s, Warranty and Contract scope and procedures
- Able to manage and motivate a team of technicians in their daily activities
- Able to work in an organised and methodical manner ensuring that all daily tasks are completed, IT literate
- Competitive salary along with overtime
- 22 days’ holidays plus bank holidays increasing with service to 25 days.
- Contributory pension scheme (up to 5%) Other benefits include cycle to work scheme, friend and family discount on Volvo & Renault cars, discounts on leisure and retail
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.