Regional Fleet Service Manager-Central Region
Our technology sets the standard – our people make the difference all day every day.
Mission/Purpose of the Job
- Maintain an ongoing contact with Fleet accounts
- Provide technical solutions to customers' product problems
- Coordinate all activity between sales, parts, and factories to reduce quality problems and to maintain customer satisfaction
- Participate in paper pilots and vehicle pilot reviews. Make recommendations to vehicle specification in order to improve reliability and reduce warranty cost
- Provide technical training for technicians when necessary
- Work with reliability personnel, engineering personnel and others to resolve product problems
- Make personal visits to customers, write Goodwill policy as necessary, provide professional customer responses providing alternate solutions and product concerns reported as necessary
- Extensive travel required – up to 70%
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Change Facilitation
- Analytical Skills
- Problem Solving/Decision Making
- Technical/Functional Expertise
- Negotiation Skills
- External Relationships/Networking
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or business related discipline preferred
Mack is part of the Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus and Volvo Penta.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.