Technical Support Engineer Connected Services
The Connected Services Support team, residing within the VT Uptime organization, stands for a proactive knowledge hub of support related to Connected Services and Telematics Solutions, close to the customer. Perceived as a center of expertise within the Service & Customer Quality area, we nurture empowerment and enthusiasm as key ingredients for success. If you're looking for a work environment where team spirit, fun and engagement are truly valued, then we advise to read on!
- You are part of the Connected Services Support Team where you support the Connectivity and Productivity services and hardware for the Volvo Truck, Renault Truck and Volvo Bus brand. The systems are based on the latest digital, wireless communication technologies; the integrated systems are available in several designs and with high level of customization.
- You give technical support and solve hardware and electronic related problems for end-users, dealers and Market Companies, in your own language area.
- You give regular feedback on the supported products towards quality managers and developers.
- You handle the information from the market in such manner that repeated questions and problems from customers can be avoided.
- You have a technical background and a good understanding of contemporary trends in Connectivity, Telematics, Driver-Vehicle and Customer-Vehicle Interfaces, Fleet Management Systems and Transport Solutions.
- You have a great interest in automotive technologies and connected services.
- You are able to interpret and understand technical documentation.
- You have good collaboration, communication and facilitation skills.
- You possess excellent troubleshooting skills and the ability to picture the problem via remote discussions.
- You are fluent in English, French and/or German.
- You have a natural feel for continuous learning and personal involvement.
- After an intensive training program, you are willing to enter in shift work.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.