Information Security Analyst EMEA/APAC
We are now looking for an Information Security Analyst EMEA/APAC
Are you now ready to move your career up a notch? Do you excel in Information Security and are passionate about security related to applications and/or end users? Do you like to work in an international environment? If so, this could be the position you have been waiting for.
As an Information Security Analyst, you will be the primary point of contact for information security within VFS DS&IT for the Region EMEA (Europe) and APAC (Asia). You will focus on security related to applications and/or end users.
You will be the expert in this domain, combining a good business acumen of Volvo Financial Services (VFS) with a good awareness of the latest industry & security trends so that you can give the best advice possible and take tailor-made decisions.
You are a natural born problem solver and work closely together with several departments to assist with runtime security issues/questions for applications that are hosted in EMEA and APAC. These issues are normally related to end-user interactions including Identity and Access Management, e-mail security, malware questions and VFS-specific incident response. You may help support teams where security expertise is required.
You will support with security testing, vulnerability management, application runtime issues, etc. for both regions and assist VFS DS&IT IT Compliance with projects related to implementing security and privacy controls that are based on regulatory requirements.
You will administer and manage the global VFS information security awareness training tool(s) and will liaise with the Group IT Risk and Security Office to provide support for its training tools.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES ARE:
- Provide general information security support to both European and Asian markets.
- Support solution teams, especially in solution runtime.
- Support IT security and privacy activities by helping the compliance area to operationalize regulatory requirements.
- Administer and manage VFS information security awareness training platforms and programs.
- Assist with incident response as necessary in covered markets.
- Learn and understand the current VFS business and supporting environments.
- Learn and understand VFS DS&IT operations and requirements.
- Remain active in Volvo Group and VFS DS&IT security communities to stay abreast of changing standards.
WHO YOU ARE:
In order to be successful in your new role, you have:
- Minimum 3-5 years IT experience.
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree. Information Security certifications such as CISSP, CISM, etc. are preferable but not required.
- Previous experience in information or IT security. Suitably qualified in this area.
- An excellent understanding of security and risk in IT.
- A strong understanding of risk evaluation techniques, particularly to the IT part.
- An ability to communicate effectively at all levels in the organization.
- A flexible schedule as this will be required in order to accommodate conference calls with Asia. Occasional travel may be required.
The location for this role is in Brussels (Belgium).
Do you want to join us in our journey? Apply for the Information Security Analyst position today!
Hiring manager: Scott Toth
HRBP: Elke Calewaert
Volvo Financial Services is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full-range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. Our team of about 1,400 professionals are located in 45 countries worldwide. As a part of the Volvo Financial Services team, you will experience challenging assignments, gain international exposure, and interact with colleagues around the world in the Volvo Group.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.