Parts Interpreter (Sydney West)
VGA has an opportunity for a customer focused Parts Interpreter to join our highly driven team at Volvo Commercial Vehicles (VCV) Sydney West dealership, located in Blacktown. As Parts Interpreter, you will be responsible for providing prompt, courteous and efficient service to all customers whilst retaining a commercial business approach. Our customers' are at the forefront of all that we do, hence this role requires the successful candidate to ensure customers' expectations are met in a timely manner.
This is a rewarding and challenging role offering the successful candidate the opportunity to take their career to the next level by providing efficient aftersales services to our customers on day shift across the Western Sydney Region.
Apply today and join the team behind the best brands including Mack, UD and Volvo Trucks and Buses at VCV Sydney West.
About the role:
- Establish and maintain long standing business relationships with customers by providing exceptional customer service
- Ensure aftersales retail promotions are displayed as per Dealership branding requirements
- To market, sell and supply parts to our customers by responding efficiently and effectively to all front counter and phone enquiries
- Generate parts sales invoices and vendor purchase orders as required
- Support the Assistant Parts Manager in reconciling cash sales daily
- Various parts warehousing administration including stocktake activities
- To genuinely promote and support the Volvo Core Values of Quality, Safety and Environment Care.
- Excellent automotive parts knowledge preferably gained within a retail environment
- Parts inventory / warehousing administration experience
- Hold a flexible approach to work commitments to meet customers expectations'
- Sound knowledge in Microsoft Office Word and the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills
- Possess a sense of structure with proven time management and organisational skills.
- Competitive hourly rate + additional Superannuation payments
- 38 hour working week, fortnightly paid wages
- Service recognition and an additional service payment
- Supplied uniforms + PPE
- Supportive and friendly team culture focused on quality and service
- Develop your career with a variety of training and development options
- Employee benefits and discounts from a large selection of Retailers
- Employee Assistance Program: Get the support you or your family need with our confidential employee assistance program
- A dedicated Health and Wellbeing program
- Most importantly, you'll receive all the support and training you need to succeed in your role.
Volvo Group Australia are proud of our inclusive work environment which promotes a supportive energy, and encourages individual growth to create strong teams. We are committed to forming a workforce which reflects the exceptionally diverse customers we serve, and encourage applications from all backgrounds.
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.