Who we are:
Volvo Trucks Europe Sales Area (VTE (SA)) is one of four Sales Areas in the Volvo Trucks organization.
VTE Controlling & Planning belongs to VTE Business Control with the main responsibility being the closing & estimate process for VTE, management reports, early warnings and corrective actions.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Selling expenses follow-up and analyses, both for the VTE (SA) central staff function and for the markets
- Hyperion Planning estimate tool: Updates, management and drive of further development of the VTE (SA) tool
- Drive further initiatives re automation / robotic solutions where needed
- University degree in Business Administration or similar
- 2-3 years previous experience in the Business Control area
- Strong interest in IT and Business Intelligence
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Good knowledge of AB Volvo’s financial reporting systems (i.e. Essbase/BCS & SAP) and the master data structure is a merit
- Knowledge of the Hyperion Planning tool is an advantage
- Very good English language skills, both written and spoken
You are very skilled in handling Excel and in developing more efficient ways of working. You have strong analytical skills, a structured way of working and are used to working with monthly deadlines. It is essential that you have the drive to reach objectives, the ability to communicate clearly and have a business oriented mind-set. You have an open and positive attitude, drive to improve, flexibility and ability to work in a proactive way on your own initiative. The job requires that you create a good network within and outside of VTE (SA); therefore your ability to communicate and to work with people on different levels in the organization is also essential.
At Volvo Truck Corporation we are actively working to establish groupings that will take maximum advantage of the strength inherent in differences in knowledge, experience, age, gender and nationality, etc. We find that well balanced working groups increases group dynamics, creativity and new approaches to solutions.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.