Deliver Leader VFS India
THIS IS US,
We work closely with VFS India business and led by VFS Digital Solution & IT team Globally. We view captive financial service business and IT solution globally and implement it locally.
The person we are looking for should have 6 years of corporate IT support and maintenance with good business knowledge of automotive financing, and an advanced degree in computer science or related major. Better to have 3+ years of support and maintenance team lead experience
Key assignments include:
- Lead VFS India IT Team to provide
- Support & Maintain Contract Management System VFS One.
- Support & Maintain MS Navision.
- Support & Maintain Regulatory Systems.
- Business requirement Analysis, Design and Development work
- Coach and develop the VFS India IT Support Team members
- Work with vendors to resolve any system issues and manage vendors’ SLA and payment
- Work with HCL I/O Team to monitor system health
- Work with Compliance/IC team to make sure all support, maintenance and development work us compliant with VGIC and Regulatory.
WHO ARE YOU?
- 5+ year’s industry experience of Support & Maintenance.
- 3+ year’s industry experience of Project Management.
- Familiar with Linux, JAVA WAS, Oracle and SQL Server
- Proven track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow through on projects
- Familiar with ITIL
- English written and verbal skills are essential.
- Strong Business Knowledge in Auto Finance Service.
CURIOUS, AND HAVE SOME QUESTIONS? CALL US!
please contact email@example.com
Volvo Financial Services is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full-range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. Our team of about 1,400 professionals are located in 45 countries worldwide. As a part of the Volvo Financial Services team, you will experience challenging assignments, gain international exposure, and interact with colleagues around the world in the Volvo Group.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.