Mission/purpose of the Job
• You will also facilitate the establishment and execution of the roadmap and vision for information delivery and management including enterprise data warehouse, bid data, BI & Analytics, content management and data management.
• You will lead data architects, data scientist and engineers to deliver solutions that fulfill business information needs.
• The role will further work on end to end process improvements. You will work with all functions in identifying, verifying, analyzing, and implementing end-to-end cross-functional process improvement thus driving efficiency.
• You will work closely with information management teams in TDBA, VGCS & Group IT to pull learnings and best practice into UDTJV.
Scope and influence
• Across all functions of UDTJV’s
Responsible for developing and governing our data and information strategy in order to drive business decisions and growth:
• Responsible for analyzing and driving insights from data and establishing a data driven culture in UDTJV
• Help the various functions of UDTJV to take decision with analytics and visualization of data
• Develop data policies, and work closely with various departments to collect, prepare, organize, protect and analyze, share data assets
• Develop our enterprise IT architecture for future end state of IT solution and digital platforms
• Establish a clear to be architecture for the IT solutions in UDTJV.
• Architect for cross-program, and cross-project architecture strategies.
Identifying, verifying, analyzing, and implementing end to end cross functional process improvement across different functions driving efficiency.
• End to end business process improvement in UDTJV.
Collaborate with functions within Volvo Group as well as external partners to bring in best practise and learning to UDTJV.
• Experience in transforming business through data driven culture.
• Excellent communication skills, enjoy networking and creating relations.
• Analytical, result oriented and business focused.
• Proven knowledge in end to end process flow.
• Excellent knowledge and experience in change management.
• Apply strategic perspective.
• Well organized and structured with the ability to drive things to completion.
• Inspiring colleagues.
• Excellent ability to structure and resolve complex issues.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Ability to drive stakeholder engagement.
• Communication and collaboration.
• VPS and lean understanding is an advantage.
• Educational and/or training qualifications and certificates
• Education/Professional Qualifications required for the position:
• Relevant university degree from a recognized institute or equivalent experience
• Additional Important Requirements:
• Proven experience having worked in Sales, Aftermarket and gained International market exposure.
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
UD Trucks and JVs is an international commercial vehicle solutions provider based and headquartered in Japan. UD Trucks and JVs develop, produce and sell a wide range of heavy, medium and light-duty vehicles, supporting smart logistics solutions across 60 countries. Our trucks go the extra distance, giving our customers extra fuel mileage and uptime.
Our 8,000 smart, modern and diversified colleagues work with passion, trust and change to stay ahead for performance. We will always go the extra mile for our customers and business partners.