Accountant/Professional Accountant VCE
Volvo Construction Equipment Poland Ltd located in Wrocław, due to increasing its scope of local accounting activities is looking for candidates for the position of:
Accountant / Professional Accountant VCE
- Responsible for month-end closing (BCS/BISCON), secure high quality of reporting under IFRS and local GAAP
- Work with accounts receivables and payments
- General Ledger accounts reconciliation
- Participation in various tax and accounting projects
- Prepare financial reports for external customers
- Prepare materials for external & internal audit
- Cooperation with Chief Accountant and Business Controllers
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by the manager.
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in accounting, taxes, finance or a closely related
- Knowledge of accountancy principles
- Self-motivated and ability to take initiatives
- Good communication skills and teamwork attitude
- IS/IT skills: good command of Microsoft Excel, SAP knowledge will be an advantage
- Comunicative English
- Readines for self-development and openness for knowledge broadening
What makes us special?
- Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture and the company noted TOP 10 Employer for 10 years in a row
- Friendly atmosphere in a professional and ambitious team
- Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities
- Comprehensive introduction training package with mentor’s support
- Modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, sport/leisure area (football, basketball, tennis), free parking lot, internal benefit system
- We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual!
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.