Lead system Design engineer EMC
This is us, your new colleagues?
We are a diverse 14 headed team of experienced electrical engineers that like to share knowledge. For us it’s important to have fun at work!
What can we offer?
You will contribute to world class development of future transport solutions. The future is electric and you will be a part of the largest technology shift in decades. You will form and lead a cross-functional EMC team within busses and be our representative in EMC fora’s.
Main area of responsibility:
- Establish, communicate and visualize EMC strategies to reach complete bus compatibility
- Form and lead a cross-functional EMC team within VBC covering, system and component owners, verification engineers and complete verification leader
- Secure strategy compliance, quality and requirement fulfillment before releases including test methods and documentation etc
- Be the spokesperson from VBC product development towards Homologation, and the rest of the Volvo Group
- Be the VBC representative in EMC fora’s
- Secure knowledge management: capture, share and re-use knowledge
- Minimum BSc engineering education in Electric or Electronics engineering or similar
- Technical experience EMC or RF technology are especially valued
- Experience of leading teams
- Experience of product development
- Requirement handling on system or component level
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
Volvo Buses, is driven by a purpose to ensure that millions of people reach their travel destination every day. Reliably, safely and with respect for the environment. We want to make a difference, being pioneers of sustainable transport solutions of the future. We want to be there for our customers providing uptime and reliability, all over the world every day. Volvo Buses is leading the biggest technology shift in public transport in decades with our electromobility offer. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.