- Create and maintain the Maintenance plans
- Responsible for implementing the Professional Maintenance (PM) methodology and main interface to Autonomous Maintenance (AM) and Early Equipment Maintenance (EEM)
- Setting priority and coordination to the maintenance activities together with the internal customers
- Coordination of the Maintenance Hired Services
- Coordination of RFQ and placing purchasing orders for maintenance supplies and equipment
- Coordination of the Breakdown EWOs, 5S and overall improvements within the maintenance team
- Creating Instructions / SOP for the maintenance
- At least 5 years working experience in the area of Industrial Maintenance or related Production activities within automotive development
- Strategic approach with customer focus and the ability to work cross functionally
- Drive to improve our way of working with strong implementation skills
- Able to lead team works and to be part of team works
- Able to establish clear decision criteria by figures
- Knowledge on systematic improvements
- Knowledge on Quality Tools, e.g 5G's / 5W + 2H, Root Cause Analysis, Standardization / 5S, Kaizen etc
- Have challenging and pioneering spirits
- Graduation/Master Degree in Engineering
- Knowledge in AB Volvo production system is a plus
- Mandatory to be fluent in Swedish and English, spoken and written
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses all production of the Group’s engines and transmissions, as well as all production of Volvo, Renault and Mack trucks. The organization is responsible for spare parts supplies to the Group's customers as well as for designing, operating and optimizing logistics and supply chain for all brands, production facilities and distribution centers where the Volvo Group operates. In Volvo Group Trucks Operations you will be part of a diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.