GTO Product Project Manager
You like change, you like projects, you want to prepare the future, you like to lead and want to be close to Operations : then this new position is for you !
THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
We are a diverse team of 11 project Managers located in Greensboro, North Carolina, within a North American network of 20 Operations project Managers. We support each other and we strive daily at improving our collective efficiency and processes. We are looking forward to integrate a new team member !
WHO ARE YOU?
We are looking for candidates with the following skills, mindset, knowledge and experience :
- Bachelor's degree in Manufacturing Engineering
- Formal training in Project Management, PMP certification is a plus
- 4-7 years direct hands-on experience performing in the Project Manager role, with projects driven from initiation to successful implementation
- Knowledge in DVP (Volvo Product Development Process)
- Knowledge and experience in VPS (Volvo Production System)
- Experience in Operations is a plus
- Knowledge on Chassis area and Vehicle integration
- Experience in implementation of projects applied to the chassis area and functions
- Excellent interpersonal, coordination, and written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in risk and change management
- Ability to oversee, coordinate, and juggle multiple tasks and meet tough deadlines
- Good understanding of the Volvo Group Businesses and Global Processes
- Strong abilities in priority setting and problem solving
- Good negotiation skills
- Good planning, anticipation and proactivity skills
- Talent for cultural integration and inspiring leadership
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses all production of the Group’s engines and transmissions, as well as all production of Volvo, Renault and Mack trucks. The organization is responsible for spare parts supplies to the Group's customers as well as for designing, operating and optimizing logistics and supply chain for all brands, production facilities and distribution centers where the Volvo Group operates. In Volvo Group Trucks Operations you will be part of a diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.