Requirement Engineer, Aftermarket Technology
Do you have a passion for customer success and want to be part of securing good solutions for our end-users?
In the role as Requirement Engineer you will be able to combine your deep interest in technology with a customer focused mindset to secure that we develop quality assured solutions for the Aftermarket area.
We are looking for you who would like to be part of the future solutions of our products, using both your knowledge and curiosity to find the best solutions together with your colleagues in Aftermarket and Product Development. We value a responsibility taking personality with a positive and supportive mindset as well as great communication abilities.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Gather and analyze Product and Project information in order to make early judgment of technical solutions from a serviceability perspective
- Communicate agreed requirements and clarify expectations in a constructive dialogue with product development
- Secure aftermarket requirements are handled and understood
- Validate concept selections regarding serviceability
- In a flexible way support Service Engineering assignments
- Contribute to developing way of working for Requirement and Service Engineering
- Master degree or equivalent
- Documented experience of vehicle repair and maintenance
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Experience of the DVP process (Develop Product & Aftermarket Product Portfolio)
- Experience from electromobility projects within automotive industry
We look forward to hear more about you and your story as soon as possible and will gladly give you more information about the role and what we can offer!
We will review candidates and interview as soon as possible. Welcome with your application.
Sofia Hugosson, Manager Requirement & Service engineering, Powertrain, +46 76 55 381 13
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.