Volvo Group Accounting and Company Control, Record to Report Department in Bangalore, is looking for candidates for the position of Accountant
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Finance.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience within General Ledger accounting, reconciliation, Month end close reporting processes, Financial reporting.
- Experience in working with Excel, Access and Power Point are required
- Preferable experience in working with SAP Exposure to GL, AP, AR, FA Module.
- Cooperation with Volvo Group Partners:
- SAP Master data maintenance – FI/CO
- Records of business transactions related to the General Ledger
- Preparation of financial reports
- Daily contact with clients within assigned area of responsibilities
- Participation in internal and external audits
- Understanding of Interfaces and impact on financial statements
- Monitoring and analysis of business transactions according to IFRS and Volvo Group Financial Policies and Procedures
Special requirements in relation to initiative, judgment, flexibility, communication, management etc.:
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Strong analytical skills
- Solid knowledge about data validation, presentation and interpretation
- Fast learner i.e. able to learn the basic accounting flow in the different systems used and transform data into usable information.
- Thorough, detailed and responsible
- Team work attitude and service minded
- Good IT skills/technical expertise
- Flexible to work in shifts.
- Commitment, self-reliance and accuracy
- Ability to contribute various lean ideas, process improvement initiatives to drive efficiency in process.
- Preferable experience from the Manufacturing industry/ shared service experience is a plus)
Volvo Group Finance contributes to realizing the vision of the Volvo Group by developing and providing a wide range of expert services from financial planning to accounting, business controlling, M&As, real estate services, financial reporting and investor relations. With Volvo Group Finance you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.