Manage single point branch for profitability
- Responsible for branch bottom line profit
- Hire and train sales force
- Select inventory for marketplace
- Manage all aspects of dealership
- Goal Orientation: Energetically focusing efforts on meeting a goal, mission or objective.
- Ownership Accountability: Taking the lead in getting the job done and accepting responsibility for personal actions, costs, and results.
- Leadership: Achieving extraordinary business results through people. Setting and modelling high performance standards and empowering a team of people to achieve agreed-upon outcomes.
- Employee Development: Giving subordinates and peers the direction, opportunities, and support they need to improve their professional competence.
- Problem Solving/Decision Making: Taking a well-ordered approach to solving problems and acting despite obstacles or resistance.
- Technical/Functional Expertise: Demonstrating broad, in-depth, and up-to-date knowledge of pertinent technical, business and professional fields.
- Initiative: Taking action in the absence of specific instructions or in the absence of a specific requirement, taking reasonable risks to achieve results, and persevering when challenged.
- Professionalism: Dealing directly and forthrightly with people and problems, persisting to get the job done, and managing personal responses and stress.
- Entrepreneurship: Setting and pursuing challenging goals, committing to improving performance, and taking reasonable risks.
- Directive Influence: Giving direction or orders to others without hesitation, maintaining compliance of others and disciplining those who do not perform as directed.
Skills & Knowledge: (when applicable):
- Personnel Management
- Sales Management
- Basic Accounting
- Inventory Management
Minimum Education and Experience:
- College degree in business preferred or equivalent experience
Extensive industry experience prior 3 years
Arrow Truck Sales, Inc. is the leading retailer of used medium and heavy duty trucks in North America, with locations throughout the US and Canada. Since 1950, Arrow has built a solid reputation in the trucking industry by providing high-quality, pre-owned vehicles to customers who want to maximize the value of their purchasing dollars. Arrow Truck Sales, Inc. is part of the Volvo Group, a publicly held company headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.