SAP Technical Consultant
Be a part of the SAP Factory Master technical team responsible for development, maintenance and support of our ECC System
THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
Solution Center Service Construction Equipmentis one of the largest solution center within delivery unit Business Area and Group Functions in Group IT. Solution Center CE is responsible to deliver demands from all process and function areas from Construction Equipment. This Solution Center has over 300 employees and consultants together from 7 different countries working together with VCE P&IT team very closely
The requirement is in Solution Center CE Operations delivery unit. The team consists of total 70+ people from different countries and is responsible to manage SAP Factory Master, one of the largest SAP solution in Volvo Group. The maintenance team is based out from India, Korea, China, Brazil and Sweden and we support 18 CE plants across the world.
Looking for an experienced SAP technical consultant who can
- Work closely together with functional consultants and business Key Users
- Support Key users / functional consultants on day-to day maintenance issues
- Work on continuous improvements / enhancements
- Meet established KPI's set by the Delivery lead / Delivery manager
- Manage new developments and maintain the existing SAP Solution
Relevant experience: 5 to 8 years
Required Skills -
- Strong technical knowledge in SAP-ABAP (DDIC, Reports, Interactive Reporting, Module Pool, SAP Scripts, Smart forms, User Exits, BAdis, Enhancements Framework, Interface, RFC, BDC, BAPI, Debugging, Performance Tuning, Interface)
- Strong working experience in ABAP enhancements, ABAP Proxies, RFC, IDOC, CXML, ALE configuration, Partner profiles, Ports, Enhancements, error processing, troubleshooting.
- Good strong knowledge in performance tuning
- Knowledge of Adobe Forms
- Perform bug/fix analysis and recommend solutions for various business processes
- Should have very good analytical and communication skills
- Shall be able to work independently and collaboratively with teams across shores.
- Stay up to date with new SAP versions and direction for ECC, HANA, Fiori
- Good to have experience in HANA, Fiori and UI5 (added advantage)
- Good to have experience in Solution Manager, Service Now
WHO ARE YOU?
Please write a few lines about your expectations as a manager towards the future employee: skills and mindset. This is a section to set the required knowledge and experience.
ARE WE THE PERFECT MATCH?
Add anything relevant to catch the candidate interest!
CURIOUS, AND HAVE SOME QUESTIONS? CALL US!
Delivery Manager - Factory Master Runtime
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.