Record to Report Manager
Record to report (R2R) is a part of the Accounting & Company Control, Accounting Services organization. R2R provides services to our internal Partners such as monthly reporting, sales accounting, general ledger accounting, asset accounting among other services. R2R employees are very often involved in different projects on behalf of our partners. We have approximately 160 employees located in Wroclaw, Bangalore, Gothenburg and Gent.
As a Manager at R2R department we are expecting you to lead your team with energy, passion and respect for the individual. As a Manager you will be an important player to reach the operational objectives, drive changes and improvements in order to increase employees as well as customer satisfaction.
We are looking for a person with the ability to inspire and develop his or her team, and who is willing to take on the challenge of delivering continuous improvement ideas.
- Manage the local R2R team
- Execute and complete General and Asset Accounting and Period End Closing activities in a timely manner and ensure high quality
- Actively drive improvement efforts within the General and Asset Accounting processes
- Actively contribute to and participate in relevant forums and on timely basis implement decisions made
- Retain and attract the best competence and specialists to secure the General and Asset Accounting responsibilities within the location
- To manage human, material, intellectual and financial resources in order to deliver on the decided services, activities and targets.
- Deliver the agreed targets for R2R team
- Drive and challenge the local R2R team.
- Develop motivation, knowledge and team work
- Champion the culture aimed at being in line with AB Volvo values and principles (The Volvo Values, Code of Conduct etc.)
- Develop continuous improvement culture in R2R team
- Act in close co-operation with other Volvo Group units
- Experience in leading teams
- University degree
- Broad business knowledge and customer orientation
- Fluent in English both verbal and written
- Ability to develop and motivate people
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proactive and problem solving
- Results oriented
Volvo Group Finance przyczynia się do realizacji wizji Volvo Group, opracowując i oferując różnorodne profesjonalne usługi, poczynając od planowania finansowania po księgowość, kontrolę działalności, łączenia i przejęcia, usługi z obszaru nieruchomości, raportowanie finansowe i relacje z inwestorami. W Volvo Group Finance będziesz pracować w globalnym zróżnicowanym zespole wysoko wykwalifikowanych profesjonalistów pracujących z oddaniem, darzących się wzajemnym zaufaniem i z otwartością podchodzących do zmian, aby wyprzedzać konkurencję. Współtworzymy sukces naszych klientów.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.