ITSM ServiceNOW Delivery Leader / Release Manager
Group IT Quality and Runtime Practices is a function driving and supporting Quality cross Group IT. The mission of Group IT Quality & Runtime Practices is to:
o Improve the Quality of IT solutions and services delivered by Group IT to the Volvo Group
o Develop and drive the Quality and Continuous Improvement strategy for Group IT
o Drive runtime ITIL process development and associated tools for Group IT
o Support and be the interface of delivery teams for Quality and Runtime practices
o In collaboration with the Center of Excellence Development Practices, support Quality improvement in one-time area
We are now looking for ITSM ServiceNOW Delivery Leader within ITSM Practice Center
Are you passionate about managing innovative solutions? Do you want to be part of a global and motivated team? Are you ready to take on your next challenge? If the answer is “all of the above”, you are the right person to apply to this job!
In this role, you will be part of a global team and you will be reporting to ITSM Practice Center Manager within Quality & Runtime Practices.
As Delivery Leader in a global context, you will be responsible for coordinating ServiceNOW IT delivery in cooperation with an external partner. You will work closely with ITSM ServiceNOW Subject Matter Expert and ITSM Design Authority, which includes Enterprise Architects. You will also support the ITSM Practice Center Manager to identify competence and development needs within the function. You will also be responsible for knowledge sharing.
The Delivery Leader manages external suppliers and other partners that work with IT related changes, support and maintenance activities. In this role, you will monitor the actual services levels, control that they are in line with targeted service levels, and manage corrective actions with the supplier. In addition, you will oversee and participate in runtime process interactions with the supplier: releases and deployments, change management, escalation of incidents and problems, etc.
• Plan, inform, coordinate, distribute, implement and monitor the IT-related activities on a daily and regular basis to create an efficient work distribution
• Ensure Volvo SLAs demands are clearly understood by all parties
• Ensure execution, follow up and report on agreed performance indicators and targets
• Compare the actual service levels with the targeted service levels in cooperation with the supplier
• Provide report and alerts regarding actual service levels. Follow up on SLAs and report quality
• Consolidate end-user and business stakeholders satisfaction with an actual service level in a common dashboard, to monitor the supplier’s performance
• In the case of service level breach, make sure the appropriate corrective action plan is developed and implemented. If the target service level is not met, challenge and assist the supplier(s) with the development and implementation of corrective action plans
• Drive continuous improvement of the services delivered by the supplier
• Define and enforce rules and ways of working with the supplier regarding operational processes
• Secure a professional relationship with other stakeholders within the delivery organization, to ensure an efficient End-To-End-delivery
• Participate in business development by carrying out work within an established area
• Report to the Delivery Manager and provide information about results and deviations regarding activities and plans
• Cooperate with Delivery Manager to prepare and follow-up IT budget and capacity plans
• Support Delivery Manager in the assessment of team members
• Be accountable for ensuring efficient problem solving and root cause analysis within the delivery team
• Continuously work with establishing an inspiring and creative work climate, leading to learning and evolving organization
• Ensure communication & information flow in the delivery team
• Initiate, support, drive and implement continuous improvement activities
• Act as a coach; give support, feedback and recognition related to delivery and performance
• Strong experience from working in an IT delivery organization including solid knowledge about methods used
• Experience from ITSM solution is a must (preferably ServiceNOW)
• Knowledgeable about ITIL framework (minimum: Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, Request)
• Minimum 2 years of leadership experience
• Strong ability to manage in a complex and scattered environment
• Dedication to increasing quality and effectiveness
• Experience in managing external suppliers
• Good business understanding or proven ability to learn fast
• Ability to drive change
• Excellent communication & presentation skills are a requirement
• Complete proficiency in English is a requirement
• Relevant university degree
• Required leadership competencies
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.