- Global vehicle regulation expertise for legislation and certificates EC/ECE
- Monitoring of new legal requirements in regulations for buses EC/ECE
- Networking, lobby activities and relations to authorities, associations and competitors
- Globally establish homologation plans and coordinate homologation activities to produce international certificates
- Market support regarding EC/ECE certificates
- Appointed contact towards international authorities
- Be able to take responsibility and independently lead the tasks in your area
- Good communication skills in Swedish and English, both spoken and written
- Self-motivating and proactive abilities
- Analytical skills
- Enjoy working in a multi-cultural organisation
- Be a real team player
- University degree, Engineering, Law or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience from homologation work, a plus
- Good technical experience from the vehicle industry, a plus
Volvo Buses, is driven by a purpose to ensure that millions of people reach their travel destination every day. Reliably, safely and with respect for the environment. We want to make a difference, being pioneers of sustainable transport solutions of the future. We want to be there for our customers providing uptime and reliability, all over the world every day. Volvo Buses is leading the biggest technology shift in public transport in decades with our electromobility offer. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.