- Manage customers in Region International from a credit control perspective
- Work in partnerships with Sales team to review customers from a credit risk perspective and recommend credit limits and payment terms
- Follow up A/R on a regular basis, manage customer account balances and address past due situations
- Manage Trade Finance activities, including managing relationships with banks and ensuring bank letters of credit follow policy and agreements with the customer and frequent contacts with the export credit agency EKN
- Manage the discounting activities of insured receivables or L/C:s with our banks according to our corporate guidelines
- University degree or similar in accounting, finance or business administration
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the area of credit management including trade finance activities and tools from in a multinational company
- Good knowledge of accounting, finance, bankruptcy procedures, company tax and commercial law and Code of Commerce in relation to accounts receivable and payable
- Ability to analyse financial statements and make sound business decisions based on business conditions and trends
- High proficiency in written and spoken English
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and preferably experience from working in SAP systems.
With Volvo Penta, a world-leading supplier of engines and complete drive systems for marine and industrial applications, you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who works with passion, trust each other and embraces change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.