Service Manager - Calgary
Prevost, a member of the Volvo Group, is currently looking for an effective and independent Service Manager for our new Calgary facility to fill a position within his current team.
WHAT IS EXPECTED:
The Service Manager has a key role in our organization. you will have to facilitate and achieve a balance between the complexities of service capacity and the customer needs and timeline demands while maintaining company profitability.
- Provide and maintain repair schedules
- Set up work for all shifts so that the productivity shifts are at the highest level possible
- Provide information for current and scheduled jobs in order to procure the necessary parts and materials required
- Perform vehicle walk around with customers and prepare estimates for repairs to customers and follow up with customers
- Document service schedules for customer vehicles and follow up on future service appointments
- Keep customers informed on completion times, delays, changes to estimates and spend quality time building relationships with customers
- Maintain a constant flow of work into the service department and take steps to fill empty time periods in the service
- Seek opportunities to increase service sales
YOUR ADVANTAGES :
- Complete benefits plan
- Stimulating work environment in constant motion
- Permanent position
WHAT YOU NEED :
- High school degree or equivalent and 1 year in the automotive/heavy duty industry or 2 years on-the-job and a related background experience in service and parts
- Ability to estimate mechanical repairs
- Strong computer knowledge : Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge of the SAP software (an asset)
- Be service oriented and a Team player
- Excellent organizational skills in a fast paced environment
- Able to achieve a balance between customer expectations and corporate needs
Send us your CV at any time at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Apply directly online via the link bellow.
To see the many career opportunities we offer, visit www.prevostcar.com
Prevost: The absolute experience
Performance | confidence | Customer success | Change | Passion
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Buses, is driven by a purpose to ensure that millions of people reach their travel destination every day. Reliably, safely and with respect for the environment. We want to make a difference, being pioneers of sustainable transport solutions of the future. We want to be there for our customers providing uptime and reliability, all over the world every day. Volvo Buses is leading the biggest technology shift in public transport in decades with our electromobility offer. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.