Experienced SAP Architect
Thierry’s team, which is composed by a decade of SAP Architect all over the world, is looking forward to welcome the new Experienced SAP Architect to work in Göteborg (Sweden) or in Lyon (France). You will work inside the Center of Expertise (CoE) which are part of Volvo Group IT – Department in charge of managing IT activity for Volvo Group. Our IT consultants are taking part of global missions inside Volvo Group, creating added value for business through SAP Solution’s implementation and technological watch.
Within Volvo Group IT, we operate more than 40 different SAP productive instances, several SAP cloud solutions, and we are already using innovative components like IoT, HCP, …. More than 500 employees and contractors are in total working in the SAP area, located in various countries all over the world. We have a very close collaboration with SAP and are a SAP MaxAttention customer for more than 10 years and ACCOE certified.
Your mission if you accept it :
Your first principal mission will be technological watch, Proof of Concepts and pre-studies:
- Active contribution to incoming pre-studies on strategical projects
- Propose and drive technological watch activities on SAP new solutions & technologies (SAP SaaS, S/4HANA transition phases …)
- Build and perform presentations of SAP to global communities and SAP solution’s responsible of Volvo Group (Business and IT)
- Create SAP implementation’s standards for Volvo
You second principal mission will be to work on projects and maintenance:
- You will be responsible for the design of SAP applications following SAP best practices and roadmap and Volvo Group architectural frameworks
- You must combine and match business needs with SAP solutions, as part of a project team
- You will participate in reviews of architecture concepts and solutions within the SAP community
- You will contribute to Steering Committees when required
Who are you:
- Graduated with a master’s degree or an engineer school in IT, you have 5 years of experience as an SAP Architect and/or you know very well all SAP modules and have strong knowledge in IT architecture
- You have a good knowledge also of the latest SAP innovations (S/4HANA, cloud based solutions like ARIBA, FieldGlass or Success Factor, the Leonardo innovation platform,… )
- You have architecture trainings and you understand architecture principles. You can define and manage landscape design of SAP solutions
- You are able to integrate all architecture disciplines (Process, Data, Application, Integration, Technology, Security) and advise on functional and technical approach for all systems integrating to SAP
- You have a proven experience in SAP projects and SAP support roles – in multiple SAP solutions.
- You have an educational background in IT architecture and you understand architecture principles
- You are comfortable in discussing with your business partners and in participating in Steering Committees. You have good presentation skills (written and verbal).
- You are able to assess and manage IT risks and issues
- You must speak English fluently
Some travels are required abroad occasionally (1/2 each month maximum)
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.