Global Warranty Controller
- Secure warranty follow up with transparent structure and high quality
- Monthly closing process including:
- Warranty variances analysis (costs and surcharges) providing accurate comments that call attention to important trends and potential problems/risks and opportunities
- warranty provisions – Using ProGar webtool Accounting support/ Key User ProGar+
- Warranty surcharges calculation and analysis
- Estimate process including:
- Forecast preparation of warranty costs and surcharges
- Analysis of warranty variances
- Develop processes and guidelines
- Drive improvements – reduce waste in processes and implement new solutions
- Educate organization to understand warranty costs & surcharges in a better way
- Represent GPD BC in various forums
- Ad hoc issues relating to the above
- Experience from controlling and/or warranty
- Understanding of standard costing model
- Master of Finance or equivalent in Engineering, Statistics, Applied Mathematics or Computer Science
- Preferably experienced in Volvo business
- Ability to clearly present the results of the analysis and explain the deviations also for non-finance audience
- Interest in IT solutions and advanced knowledge of Excel and Power point.
- SQL, SAP, VGCS and Essbase knowledge will be considered as a merit
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Volvo Buses, is driven by a purpose to ensure that millions of people reach their travel destination every day. Reliably, safely and with respect for the environment. We want to make a difference, being pioneers of sustainable transport solutions of the future. We want to be there for our customers providing uptime and reliability, all over the world every day. Volvo Buses is leading the biggest technology shift in public transport in decades with our electromobility offer. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.