Global Product Manager Maintenance, Chemical and Transmission Products
Do you want to join us in developing the Aftermarket business and reach highest customer loyalty?
If you are looking for an exciting role in a dynamic international environment filled with career development possibilities then you are the one we are looking for!
The position reports to Director Product Management and will interact with all strategic functions at Volvo Penta.
As Product Manager Maintenance, Chemical and Transmission Products you will:
- Coordinate with Product Planning the assortment development plan to support business objectives and take part in business projects
- Adapt the product offer during its life cycle, through competitor benchmark and cooperation in Volvo Group
- Follow up sales and profitability, analyze deviations, suggest activities and consolidate global business performance
- Take part in pricing management to optimize sales/gross profit and develop a competitive offer (together with GLAM Business control)
- Be part of sales activities together with regions and coordinate additional sales forecast with Service Market Logistics
- Support Regions with commercial product knowledge and training
- Initiate and contribute to Marketing creation program (feature/benefits)
- Initiate and communicate product information material
- Be responsible for driving parts branding according to Volvo guidelines. Coordinate global aftermarket Branding Council
- Take part and contribute to the establishment of the Global Aftermarket business and strategy process
- Bachelor of Science (Technical/Engineering), or equivalent
- Business-minded and Sales-oriented combined with understanding of Aftermarket processes
- An analytical and big-picture approach to find and implement solutions
- Excellent level of drive-for-results through involvement, transparency and commitment
- Have a genuine interest in working with people from different cultures and background to achieve a positive and creative atmosphere
- Team player used to act in a matrix organization and translate business objectives into actions
- Be able to structure the work load, communicate information and follow up on agreement
- Good communication skills both orally and written in Swedish and English are required
- Availability to travel when required
Martin Fjellman, Director Product Management Global Aftermarket tel +46739029154
With Volvo Penta, a world-leading supplier of engines and complete drive systems for marine and industrial applications, you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who works with passion, trust each other and embraces change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.