Service Coordinator (Late afternoon/ evening shift)– Richmond
Be part of a competent and dynamic team within a recognized company offering multiple career opportunities.
Prevost, a member of the Volvo Group, is currently seeking a Service Coordinator (Late afternoon/ evening shift), to fill a need within Richmond’s Service Center.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
• Provide and maintain repair schedules for major (and minor) accounts for repairs of service. Set up work for all shifts so that the productivity shifts will be at the highest level possible; maintain our service appointment
• Provide information for present and scheduled jobs in order to procure the necessary parts and materials required Perform vehicle walk around with customers and prepare estimates for repairs to customers and follow up with customers
• Document service schedules for customer vehicles and follows up with customer on future service appointments
• Keep customers informed on completion times, delays and changes to estimates and spend quality time building relationships with customers
• Prepare, process and insure accuracy of all repair and warranty work orders and warranty coding
• Maintain a constant flow of work into the service department and take steps to fill empty time periods in the service.
• Work under ISO operational procedures and maintain the branches service records
• Seek opportunities to increase service sales Monday to Friday, starting time TBD, but between noon and 1:30pm, 8 hour shift.
YOUR ADVANTAGES :
Competitive salary with outstanding benefits plan
Stimulating work environment in constant motion
Work for the most prestigious brand of coach in North America!
WHAT YOU NEED :
High school degree or equivalent and 1 year in the automotive/heavy duty industry or 2 years on-the-job related experience
Ability to estimate a mechanical repair
Strong computer knowledge: Microsoft Office skills
Knowledge of the SAP software (as an asset)
Background in service and parts
To see the many career opportunities we offer, visit www.prevostcar.com
Prevost: The Ultimate experience
Performance | Trust | Customer success | Change | Passion
Volvo Buses, is driven by a purpose to ensure that millions of people reach their travel destination every day. Reliably, safely and with respect for the environment. We want to make a difference, being pioneers of sustainable transport solutions of the future. We want to be there for our customers providing uptime and reliability, all over the world every day. Volvo Buses is leading the biggest technology shift in public transport in decades with our electromobility offer. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.