Internship: UD ACoE Data Analyst
The Data analyst process available data and seek to identify trends and create insights from the data.
Looking for example for:
- What stories do the numbers tell?
- What business decisions can be made based on these insights?
In addition, the data analyst actively support and guide business stakeholder in what analytics can provide value.
- Managing the entire data process including, capturing, cleansing, aggregating and abstracting the data.
- Process the data with appropriate statistics methods and technology to find trends and insights in the data.
- Work with algorithm and models and tailor them to each use case as required
- Perform recurring and ad hoc quantitative analysis to support day-to-day decision making
- Support reporting and analytics, such as KPIs, financial reports, and creating and improving dashboards
- Help translate data into visualizations, metrics, and goals
- Degree in mathematics, statistics, or business, with an analytics focus
- Experience working with languages such as SQL/CQL, R, Python
- Experience working with visualization tools, preferably Qlik Sense
- A strong combination of analytical skills, intellectual curiosity, and reporting acumen
- A solid understanding of data mining techniques, emerging technologies (MapReduce, Spark, large-scale data frameworks, machine learning, neural networks) and a proactive approach, with an ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Familiarity with agile development methodology
- Exceptional facility with Excel and Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 6 months period (Possibility to extend)
- Minimum 3 days - Maximum 5 days frequency in Ageo Office
- Must be able to commute to UD Trucks Headquaters in Ageo
UD Trucks and JVs is an international commercial vehicle solutions provider based and headquartered in Japan. UD Trucks and JVs develop, produce and sell a wide range of heavy, medium and light-duty vehicles, supporting smart logistics solutions across 60 countries. Our trucks go the extra distance, giving our customers extra fuel mileage and uptime.
Our 8,000 smart, modern and diversified colleagues work with passion, trust and change to stay ahead for performance. We will always go the extra mile for our customers and business partners.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.