Senior Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Project
The purpose of this position is to work within the Paint Design Team to ensure that suppliers are designing or proposing the electrical equipment in accordance with the Volvo Standards. This position will be required to work Production System and the WCM practices
- Work closely with Suppliers to ensure the applications of Volvo Standards and maintanence routines
- Responsible to approval new electrical equipment and terms of documentations, drawings, maintenance accessibility, safety, environmental and legal.
- Specify and quantify recommended spare parts, request and validate spare parts ledgers.
- Maintains and updates the plant equipment standard by working with various Maintenance Staff Members
- Must be able to work any shift to reach group objectives
Peer Relationship: Can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all; can represent his/her own interests and yet be fair to other groups; can solve problems with peers with a minimum of noise; is seen as a team player and is cooperative; easily gains trust and support of peers; encourages collaboration; can be candid with peers
Self-Development: Is personally committed to and actively works to continuously improve him/herself; understands that different situations and levels may call for different skills and approaches; works to deploy strengths; works on compensating for weakness and limits
Minimum Education Required
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum Years of Experience Required:
- Four (5) years of Engineering experience required with educational requirements
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proficient English communication: written and verbal
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Proficient in understanding of technical drawings and schematic diagrams
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses all production of the Group’s engines and transmissions, as well as all production of Volvo, Renault and Mack trucks. The organization is responsible for spare parts supplies to the Group's customers as well as for designing, operating and optimizing logistics and supply chain for all brands, production facilities and distribution centers where the Volvo Group operates. In Volvo Group Trucks Operations you will be part of a diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.