Product Structure Specialist
We are looking for a key player who can drive Product Structure activities for all Truck Project’s.
Mission/Purpose of the Job:
- Provide knowledge and expertise to engineering departments in how to document Items and how to build up a correct Item to Variant Structure.
- Approve and release a correct, clear and easily comprehensible Product Structure within GTT Vehicle Engineering.
- Approve DCN’s in KOLA.
- Monitor and follow the quality of documentation according to PDM Logic.
- Participate, develop, maintain and communicate a common way of working concerning a clear and easy understandable Item to Variant Structure within GTT Vehicle Engineering.
- Perform quality audits and revise the quality of project status and its documentation.
- Create, maintain and update the Breakdown Structure
- Support and provide education in documentation skills
- Perform KPI measurements
- Handle Design Change Note in KOLA according to agreed Projects portfolio.
- Follow the release process, Process Instructions, GDIs and Standards.
- Handle helpdesk questions when it comes to the release process in KOLA.
- Mainly support GTT Vehicle Engineering within sites.
- Product Development Process Knowledge.
- Good Product knowledge and Item to Variant knowledge
- Driving, delivery focused and service minded.
- Good communication skills
- Interest in working with people as well as technology and processes.
- Good leadership capabilities.
- Energy and commitment to handle new challenges.
- Abilities to set priorities and take decisions.
- Customer focus.
B.E, B. Tech, – in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering
Total Experience 3-4 years
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.