Regional Sales Manager
The regional sales manager manages sales activities, including sales growth and revenue generation strategies in assigned regions by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate managers. This position is responsible for line strategies around the strategic initiatives of profitable sales growth, customer satisfaction, employee development and asset management.
- Responsible for branches bottom line profit in region
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals
- Oversee all operations in region, including inventory management and selection
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly
- Prepare monthly and quarterly sales reports and submits analysis and recommendations to senior management
- Assists in the hiring and development of management and sales associates in the region
- Assists other Regional Sales Managers in their assigned region as needed
- Effectively manages sales budget for the region
- Communicates Effectively
- Drives Results
- Develops Talent
- Financial Acumen
- Business Acumen
- Instills Trust
- Manages Conflict
- Values Differences
- Plans and Aligns
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent experience
- 7+ years Sales Management experience
- 5+ years Industry Experience
- Frequent travel required
Arrow Truck Sales, Inc. is the leading retailer of used medium and heavy duty trucks in North America, with locations throughout the US and Canada. Since 1950, Arrow has built a solid reputation in the trucking industry by providing high-quality, pre-owned vehicles to customers who want to maximize the value of their purchasing dollars. Arrow Truck Sales, Inc. is part of the Volvo Group, a publicly held company headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.