Product Quality Leader
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Search, detect and quantify active & preventative customer quality issues at an early stage
- Decide, among all the issues experienced by the customer, what are the emerging issues that must be pre-investigated
- Perform pre-investigation of field quality issues in order to request and follow the introduction of proper solutions in a timely manner
- Initiate, coordinate and prioritize quality actions inside design Engineering, Purchasing, and Manufacturing.
- Actively search for rapid containment actions
- Clear communication and reporting on product quality or on customer satisfaction within the company.
- Check effectiveness of implemented Quality solving solutions
- Request external campaign based on technical description and present at the External Campaign Committee
- Identify potential safety related issue upon field report / claim received and communicate to Safety Investigator.
- Bring support to the new projects by providing field experience
- Contribute to long term quality roadmap
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or related field
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Cross-functional team leadership or project management experience
- Automotive industry or Heavy Trucking experience strongly preferred
- Judgement abilities for prioritizing issues adding value for both customer and brand
- Ability to quickly gain credibility and establish positive relationships / networking
- Quality solving processes and analytics; FMEA; 8D process, Weibull; 5 WHY
- Strong customer focus (internal and external)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English language
- Global experience is an advantage
- Occasional domestic and/or international travel required
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.