Senior Durability Analyst
GTT CAB Analysis team excels in the area of Strength & Durability, Passive Safety (Collision safety & Collision compatibility), NVH (Noise, Vibration, Harshness), Multi-body Dynamics, Aero-dynamics and Optimization Simulations. The team has a responsibility to drive product development activities through Innovation, Frugal Eng. and Robust simulation methods. Also, the mission is to secure feature verification & validation activities for All Trucks, BUS & PENTA Brands in the Volvo Group.
- Showcase a high level of confidence in simulation results by adopting best practices, appropriate assumptions, and required simplifications. Also, suggest recommendations to solve issues.
- Perform Linear & Non-Linear, Modal and Transient Simulations at Vehicle & subsystems Level.
- Perform the durability analysis for fatigue life prediction using different fatigue soft wares.
- Perform optimization studies and a Mind-set of continuous improvement supporting common methods and tools.
- Implement analytical approach and establish a correlation between Simulations and test.
- Work in a Global and Multi-cultural environment with an opportunity to be part of a complete product development life cycle and closer to customer experience.
- MS/M. Tech in Mechanical Engineering is a Must
- 6-8 years of CAE experience in Product development from Automotive industry
- Very Good knowledge of Fatigue, Non-linearity and Structural simulation
- Highly Proficient in CAE Tools like MSC, ABAQUS, n-Code/other Fatigue software, Hyper-Works & Beta-CAE.
- Experience in Leading optimization studies is preferred.
- Exposure to Physical testing and measurements is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, Team player, Emphasis on Detailing, Problem-solving skills and Growth Mindset.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.