Can you see the bigger picture and create simple, pragmatic user experience solutions that satisfy the future needs of the logistic supply chain?
Renault Trucks Product Design is looking for an experienced UX designer to join its multi-disciplinary design team at the Halle du Design (HDD) Lyon, France. Next day to next decade, the role of a UX designer at Renault Trucks covers a huge span of creativity and potential solutions both long term and short term.
Within the Halle du Design we have interesting and challenging projects, not only locally but internationally as a part of the Volvo group. Not only a great place to work but a great place to grow.
We seek a passionate user experience designer to work as part of our internal team with UI and front end developers translating business requirements, technology, and user needs into meaningful solutions expressing Renault Trucks brand values.
Skills and qualifications
- Min BA/BfA or equivalent degree in Interaction Design, HMI, or a related design or behavioral science discipline of user interface design with consumer applications, mobile devices, telecommunications or automotive applications.
- Minimum 5 years of design industry experience
- Skilled in the participatory and iterative design process, developing user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, flowcharts, design prototypes, and design specifications
- Proficient with design and prototyping tools such as Sketch and Principle, Adobe Suite (especially Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Fluent in English
- Excellent presentation skills
- Create and culture internal and external peer networks
- Open and transparent in communication
- Collaborate direct with end users and counterparts
- Inspire and nurture others
- Constantly evaluate the process and results
In this position you will report to the Design Director Renault Trucks and be located in Lyon, France.
If you have questions, please contact:
Paul Daintree, Design Director Renault Trucks, +33 6 65859103
Did you know? For many years, as a “disability friendly” company, Renault Trucks SAS has been committed to including people with disabilities in our professional environment.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.